A young boy popularly known by his friends as “Colorado“, has been rescued from from a swimming pool after allegedly dazing himself with a combination of codeine and weed yesterday during an outing in Lagos.
Dockaysworld learnt that it all began when a bet was placed on who could down the most amount of the “mixture”.
Mr Colorado swiftly took up the challenge and instanly downed the combo.
It was learnt that shortly after Colorado overdosed on the dreaded mixture, he lost his balance and decided to take a nap which secured his entrance into the swimming pool.
He was however saved by his friends who dived into the pool to bundle him out for resustication and treatment.
— Dockaysworld (@Dockaysworld) December 29, 2018