A woman identified as Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) has been killed after a cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja last week.
According to some reports, the mother of two had been using her phone while cooking and the eventual explosion.
The woman suffered 90 per cent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.
Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her death . One Ujunwa Joy, wrote:
“I still can’t believe you are no more. Rip ogechukwu osita”
See posts below