in

How Kodak’s phone burnt her chest – Eyewitness shares details about late video vixen’s electrocution

1BFA52FB 7365 4438 98C5 A9FC03EB40FE

An alleged eyewitness to the electrocution and death of popular Nigerian video vixen Kodak has spoken out about how it happened.

The news of Kodak passing away after getting electrocuted while charging her phone at the Omole Estate home of music video director, Clarence Peters on Wednesday, April 29th evening was reported previously.

An eyewitness narrated how they had been unaware that the young lady was in trouble when she’s been shocked and trying to throw her phone away before it landed on her chest.

He wrote:

“Note, her phone doesn’t have a pouch, she wasn’t wearing slippers and she was sweating on her palms. She was sitting on the floor. Where she saw was on the entrance and the door is a slide. U know where the slide door is fixed the railings is made of iron and her thigh was on it.

“The moment the current pass through to her hands and went through her body then she tried throwing the phone. That was when we noticed the phone fell on her chest and burnt her chest leaving on her skin the scale of a burnt pressing iron. At this point we had a faint sound from her slowly lying her back to the ground.

“U know she’s a lovely queen. We had thought she was making a selfie video all this while until we saw smoke from her chest. Immediately we called for help, they brought her out and we start blowing air for ventilation”.

READ: Marry me now before my bride price goes up – Tiwa Savage share

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Loading…

0
Screenshot 20200501 115758 1588330699670 1588330740624 1588330755482

Ighalo to return to Man Utd training May 18 But must wash his own kit

84B38EFC FD1B 4D87 B686 6DBD1E5B1015

How I murdered Catholic seminarian because he preached Christ to me – Kidnapper reveals after collecting ransom