This is to inform all aspiring candidates of the university of Benin that her 2018 post utme registration has commenced.
This development was made known by a release from the office of the registrar Mrs oshodin in a press release.
Sales of the forms are expected to begin from tomorrow 4th July through 22nd july 2018 before 12midnight
Recommended for you
The exam is slated for 27th july through 11th of August 2018 at centres within the main campus ugbowor
The exams still remains computer based test(CBT).
Candidates should also take note that only those who choose the university of Benin as first choice and have purchased the form for a non refundable fee of 2000 Naira can take part in the screening exercise.
How to apply
Below are the steps to apply for the 2018 cbt utme exercise
- Firstly all applicants are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencement of the registration process.
After this is done canditates should
- Follow this link here
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
- NB; Applicants should follow carefully and use the specified formats on the school’s website.
- NB; passport photograph uplaoded now will be what will be used through out your duration in the university of benin so you are advised to use the correct size else risk disqualification.
- Now to purchase the form click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Bank in Nigeria.
How to use remita
Now to use remita service candidates should have their atm card (preferably mastercard) and the phone number with which the account was opened, now after clicking purchase a new window will pop out where you will asked to fill in your card details, after entering your card details and pin click on next, another window will come out and an OTP will be sent to the registered phone number input and click submit!
Aplicants should cross check all details filled to ensure mistakes were not made as no correction will be accepted after the closing date.
Also note that mistake in name and date of birth could cost you your admission.
Now finally after you must have succesfully competed the process slated above go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening date, time and venue.
For futher clarification feel free to comment below and our experts will get in touch with you asap.
If you also need information on how to Get accommodation comment below or mail us at [email protected]
Dockaysworld wishes you success in your forthcoming exam.
Link to our social media platform is just below!