Here are the latest news from the January transfer window.
– Tottenham have held talks with Real Madrid today over a possible permanent transfer for Gareth Bale. Bale would likely have to accept a significant wage cut if he were to leave the Spanish capital.
– AC Milan have announced the pending sale of Suso to Sevilla subject to a medical.
– Barcelona are preparing a £24m bid for Chelsea winger Willian. His contract at the Blues runs out this summer.
– Lyon CEO Jean-Michel Aulas has announced the signing of Bruno Guimarães from Atlético Paranaense. Fee around €25m
– Photo confirmation of Bruno Fernandes landing in Manchester yesterday night.
– Monaco have signed 20-year-old midfielder Aurélien Tchouaméni from Bordeaux for a initial €17.5m. 5-year contract.
– Newcastle and Tottenham have agreed a deal for the loan of Danny Rose. The left-back and his agent Mark Rankinewill travel to Tyneside to complete the formalities today.
– Chelsea in talks to sign Napoli forward Dries Mertens before the window closes. Mertens is out of contract in the summer and would cost at least £5m.
– Lazio have now agreed personal terms with Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud. Tottenham are also circling for the striker but it’s reported the Serie A club are now leading the race should the Frenchman leave the Blues.
– Tottenham are preparing a second bid for Real Sociedad striker Willian José. The Spanish side have already turned down an initial £10m bid.
– Marcos Rojo is set to leave Manchester United for a loan spell at Estudiantes. His mother has confirmed the deal on social media