Here are the latest news from the January transfer window.
– Bruno Fernandes is flying to Manchester today to complete a medical with Manchester United. A €55m initial fee plus €25m bonuses has been agreed with Sporting. Personal terms have long been agreed with the player.
– Steven Bergwijn has completed his move to Tottenham. The official announcement is expected this morning. 5-year contract. €30m fee.
Recommended for you
– Spurs are also in talks with Olivier Giroud and are offering him a one-and-a-half year deal. They see the striker as an alternative to AC Milan’s Krzysztof Piątek.
-Sevilla and AC Milan have reached an agreement for the transfer of Suso. Deal is subject to the player passing his medicaland signing the contract.
– Paris Saint-Germain are looking at Fernando Llorente as a potential replacement for Edinson Cavani.
– Emre Can is set to take a pay cut in order to snub the Premier League and secure a move to Borussia Dortmund.
– Barcelona have pulled the plug at the last minute on a move for Valencia striker Rodrigo.
– Barcelona are now looking into the possibility of signing
Dušan Tadić after a deal for Valencia’s Rodrigo fell
through. The Ajax star is keen on the move and the two clubs are in talks.
– Flamengo have made Gabriel Barbosa’s loan from Inter Milan permanent for €17m, on a contract until 2024.
– Alessandro Florenzi has agreed to join Valencia this month. It will be an initial loan with an obligation to buy him at the end of the season for around €17m.
– Paris Saint-Germain have knocked back Atlético Madrid’s €15m bid for Edinson Cavani.
– Wolves are poised to sign Olympiacos winger Daniel Podence in the next 48 hours.£20m fee.
– Fernandinho has signed a contract extension with Manchester City until the summer of 2021.