Here are the latest news from the January transfer window.
– Bruno Fernandes is a Manchester United player. Official announcement expected from the club soon
– Paco Alcácer is in Spain to finalise a move to Villarreal. The deal is worth around €23m. This move could potentially fund Emre Can’s transfer to Germany, should Juventus allow his move.
– First Islam Slimani, then Odion Ighalo and now Salomón Rondón. Manchester United are considering a loan move for former West Brom striker Salomón Rondón.
– Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo has joined Estudiantes on loan until the end of the season.
– Tottenham are hoping to pull off an audacious late move for Pierre-Emile Højbjerg. Arsenal and Everton are also keen on the Southampton captain.
– Burnley have agreed a £10m deal with Bristol City for Josh Brownhill. He will undergo his medical today.
– 19-year-old defender Raoul Bellanova has signed for Atalanta from Bordeaux on an 18-month loan deal with a €5m option to buy.
– Manchester United were close to signing Krzysztof Piątek on an 18-month loan deal with an obligation to buy in 2021. But AC Milan wanted to sell the striker permanently now.
Leave a Reply