Ace football star Cristiano Ronaldo, has added another record to his considerable haul.
The Juventus forward has become the first person in the world to reach 200 million followers on Instagram, a tally bettered only by the social media platform itself.
Ronaldo still has some ground to make up on Instagram itself, which boasts 330 million followers on its own official profile, but the Portuguese can console himself with the vast sums of cash he generates via the platform.
According to sources, Ronaldo
pockets 900,000 euros for every sponsored post he makes, landing the Portugal captain around 4m euros per year, more than earns as a player for the Italian giants.
See the other most followed persons on the platform
1. Instagram (@Instagram): 330 million
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano): 200 million. followers
3. Ariana Grande (@arianagrande): 172 million followers.
4. Dwayne Johnson (@therock): 169 million followers.
5. Selena Gómez (@selenagomez): 166 million followers.
6. Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner): 158 million followers.
7. Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian): 157million followers.
8. Lionel Messi (@leomessi): 141 million
9. Beyoncé (@beyonce): 138 million followers.
10. Neymar (@neymarjr): 131 million followers.
Leave a Reply