The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has released the seven offenses Nigerians are not to commit when they go to cast their votes during the forthcoming general elections.
INEC released the list ahead of the general elections which commences on February 23rd.
See list of the seven offenses to stay away from during vote casting:
Recommended for you
1. No campaigning for votes, or persuasion of voters to not vote for a candidate.
2. No shouting of slogans concerning the election, or in support of any party
3. No one should be in possession of an offensive weapon or wear any apparel calculated to intimidate voters.
4. No one is allowed to use a vehicle bearing the colour or symbol of a political party or candidate
5. No one is allowed to loiter at polling units without lawful excuse after voting or after being refused to vote.
6. No one is allowed to snatch or destroy any election materials.
7. No one is allowed to blare siren.