Here are the latest news from the January transfer window.
– Arsenal are leading the race for Thomas Lemar, who is surplus to requirements at Atlético Madrid.
– Manchester United are looking into the possibility of signing former Watford striker Odion Ighalo on loan. He currently plays in China
– Former Liverpool midfielder Emre Can is in talks to leave Juventus and sign for Borussia Dortmund.
– Brighton have signed Aaron Mooy from Huddersfield on a 3-and-a-half year contract. £5m.
– Christian Eriksen is set to undergo a medical with Inter Milan on Monday.
– Manchester United are still keen on signing James Maddison this summer, despite going all out to sign Bruno Fernandes, who plays in the same position.
– Bournemouth are the latest Premier League side to show interest in Tottenham full-back Danny Rose this month.
– Manchester United are weighing up whether to try and sign PSG striker Edinson Cavani. However, they are wary of repeating mistakes made when they signed Alexis Sánchez.
– Karim Benzema is set to receive a significant pay increase after agreeing to commit to the club until 2022.
– Crystal Palace are in talks to bring former Atlético Madrid winger Yannick Carrasco to Selhurst Park.
– Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is keen to move from Arsenal to Barcelona.
Leave a Reply