Here are the latest news from the January transfer window.
-Edinson Cavani has verbally agreed to join Atletico Madrid, with Chelsea and Manchester United set to miss out on the PSG forward.
– Manchester United haven’t given up on signing James Maddison from Leicester and are willing to pay a huge fee for the playmaker.
Recommended for you
– Olivier Giroud has agreed personal terms with Inter ahead of a €5m switch from Chelsea which could rise to €6.5m with bonuses.
– Flamengo centre-back Pablo Mari is close to joining Arsenal. The 26-year-old is believed to have flown to London on Friday in order to have a medical with the Gunners.
– Tottenham’s pursuit of striker Krzysztof Piatek could go right down to deadline day with AC Milan holding out for £30m for the 24-year-old.
– Former Manchester City and Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna is in talks with Nantes after his contract at Montreal expired.
– Christian Eriksen is close to sealing a £16.8m move from Tottenham to Inter Milan. He’ll sign a four-and-a-half-year deal and he will be earning £260,000 per week. With bonuses that could go up to £320,000 a week.
– Jermain Defoe has signed a pre-contract agreement to join Rangers on a permanent basis from Bournemouth this summer.
-Juventus are close to completing a move for Sion’s 18-year-old Argentine midfielder Enzo Barrenechea.