A mall called Spar in Port Harcourt has been shaken after an explosion went off in the confines of the building.
The explosion was reportedly caused by a gas leak. The occupants of the building were quickly rushed out and ushered to safety.
A number of people were injured but there have been no recorded deaths as passerbys stopped to render aid to the injured persons.
Watch video below
Spar Portharcourt is on fire… Because of little mistake that could have been corrected if they value safety personnel… Some people have lost their hands, legs and some are seriously injured… They should close SPAR for Now… @riverstate_govt @NigeriapolicePR pic.twitter.com/YyOQzG63xM
— TonyeCole Step-Son (@HWokocha) June 12, 2019
READ: Video: ‘You’re not a Gorilla, you’re a monkey’ veteran soldiers tell cadet as they push him off a tall building
Leave a Reply