Here are the latest news form the January transfer window
– Reece James has signed a new contract at Chelsea until 2025.
-Atalanta have announced that they have exercise Duván Zapata’s option to buy clause in his loan agreement. He will now join the club permanently for €12m.
– Ashley Young has arrived in Milan this morning to complete his medical at Inter
– Jose Mourinho is in line for a £2m bonus if he can steer Tottenham into next season’s Champions League.
– Bayern Munich have pulled out of the race to sign Timo Werner, alerting Liverpool Manchester United and Chelsea. The striker will decide his next move by April.
– Victor Moses has become the latest target for Inter. Antonio Conte would like to take him on loan for the remainder of the season.
– Martin Shoots, the agent of Christian Eriksen, met Inter CEO Marotta in the centre of Milan tonight. The Tottenham playmaker is edging closer to a move in the next couple of days.
– Bruno Fernandes’ move to Manchester United is now ‘at risk’. Sporting are demanding at least €65m up front plus bonuses and Manchester United won’t offer over €50m as the flat fee.