Here are the latest news from the January transfer window.
– Chelsea could look to part with Kepa Arrizabalaga the world’s most expensive goalkeeper this summer and replace him with Nick Pope.
– Bayern Munich are preparing to launch a £40m bid for the 21-year-old RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano in the summer.
Recommended for you
– Inter have signed Victor Moses on loan from Chelsea.
– Dani Ceballos is in talks with Real Madrid regarding an early exit from Arsenal.
– Edinson Cavani’s father says the striker will join Atlético Madrid if the Spanish club can agree a deal with PSG.
– Inter Milan are in talks with Napoli to sign former Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente on loan as a deal for Olivier Giroud stalls.
– Borussia Dortmund are in talks with Italian giants Juventus to sign Emre Can for around £25m.
– The Manchester United board are still fully behind Ole Gunnar Solskjaer despite the club’s recent downturn in form.
READ: Victor Moses pictured having dinner with inter millan squad (Photo)