Here are the latest from the January transfer window.
-Manchester United have contacted PSG striker Edinson Cavani, who is believed to be close to joining to Atlético Madrid, about a January move.
– Inter Milan want to sign Ashley Young. Talks are ongoing with Manchester United and the player is ready to accept.
– Liverpool have announced that Nike will become the club’s official kit supplier on a multi-year deal for around £30m-a-season.
– Liverpool young star Rhian Brewster have joined Swansea on a loan for the remainder of the season. He’ll wear the number 19 shirt.
– The reds have joined the race for Norwich City’s Todd Cantwell but are looking for a summer move.
– Aston Villa made an approach to Chelsea to take Olivier Giroud on loan for the rest of the season.
Rest of premier league
– Darren Randolph will undergo his West Ham medical this morning ahead of a £4m return to the club from Middlesbrough.
– Manchester City are prepared to trigger the £100m release clause in Kalidou Koulibaly’s contract at Napoli.
– Aston Villa have signed Danny Drinkwater on loan from Chelsea until the end of the season.
– Roma defender Aleksandar Kolarov has signed a new contract at the club to keep him there until summer 2021.