With the January transfer window opened for busines We bring you latest news from the transfer market
-Manchester United have told Nemanja Matić and Marcos Rojo that they can leave the club in January as they do not have a long-term future at Old Trafford.
– Tottenham remain interested in Norwich’s Max Aarons and RB Leipzig’s Nordi Mukiele as they look to strengthen at right-back.
Recommended for you
– Emre Can and Sean Longstaff are among the midfield options being considered by Manchester United for a January transfer.
– Erling Braut Håland’s first day at Borussia Dortmund.
-Manchester United have made Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish and Leicester’s James Maddison their top transfer targets for January.
-Arsenal have joined the January battle to sign Bournemouth and Netherlands defender Nathan Aké.
-Manchester United are prepared to sell midfielder Paul Pogba to Real Madrid or Juventus this month, but will demand £150m.
-DEAL DONE: Dejan Kulusevski has completed his £37.3m move to Juventus from Atalanta. He’s signed a four-and-a-half year deal.
– Chelsea have seen a €40m bid for Moussa Dembélé rejected by Lyon
The French club don’t want to sell the striker.
-Paco Alcácer wants to leave Borussia Dortmund this month after the arrival of Erling Braut Haaland from Red Bull Salzburg.
– Man City are confident that Fernandinho will sign a contract extension to stay at the club beyond the end of the season.
-Napoli are interested in signing Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen this month.
– Arsenal are interested in signing Bayern Munich defender Jérôme Boateng this month.