Following the successful completion of the tenure of the previous Board of Directors appointed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and in fulfillment of the consequential transfer of ownership.
Teleology announced a new set of board Directors for the multi million telecommunications company 9mobile.
The new Board of Directors are:
1. Nasiru Ado Bayero (Chairman)
2. Asega Aliga (Non Executive Director)
3. Adrian Wood (Non Executive Director)
4. Mohammed Edewor (Non Executive Director)
5. Winston Ndubueze Udeh (Non Executive Director)
6. Abdulrahman Ado (Executive Director)
7. Stephane Beuvelet (Acting Managing Director)
The newly appointed Chairman of the Board, Alhaji Nasiru Ado Bayero accepts the appointment with a speech. :- “As we begin this new epochal phase, we wish to thank all the employees who built this viable company. Our debt of gratitude also goes to our subscribers even as we assure them to get ready for real additional value for their relationship with 9mobile brand. Without you, there could not have been a 9mobile business for us to invest in today. We will justify your confidence in our brand by making significant investments that will improve the value you get for using 9mobile.”