The former aide said that Buhari had made the country poorer while he had gotten richer while in power. He asked why he’d have good wishes for Buhari on his birthday anniversary.
He also called out the president for numerous unanswered questions during the course of his administration.
Meanwhile others have wished the president a happy birthday including the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
- 80th Birthday Tribute To General Buhari
It is rather poignantly coincidental that on the day General Buhari marks his 80th birthday, it was revealed that Nigeria is now one of the top 4 debtors to the World Bank.
In 2015, Nigeria was rich and Buhari was poor. In 2022, Buhari is rich and Nigeria is poor.
How much was spent on his son, Yusuf Buhari’s wedding last year? The price tag was reported to be in excess of $1 million dollars. More than 100 private jets landed in Kano. The couple made the front page of Europe’s Tatler Magazine under the title ‘Inside Nigeria’s ultra-glamorous royal wedding.’
So, why should I wish such a wastrel, and leprous fingered fellow a happy 80th birthday? A man who has brought much unhappiness to Nigeria, to the point where we became the world headquarters for extreme poverty under him, and our currency became one of the worst performing on Earth, moving from N190 to $1 in 2015 even he took over to #750 to $1 today?
The only thing I am eager to wish Buhari is bye bye on May 29, 2023. And he should not count on retiring to Daura in peace. He and Buratai must answer for the Lekki Massacre of peaceful, unarmed EndSARS protesters they killed on October 20, 2020, and the 347 men, women, children and infants they killed during the December 12, 2015 Zaria Massacre of Shites.
Buhari must equally answer the following questions
What happened to Aisha Buhari’s ADC and the billions he stole?
- Why is Bola Tinubu not being charged despite clear evidence of bullion vans carrying money into his home on Election Day?
- What happened to Nasir Danu, Buhari’s right hand man, who was arrested at London Heathrow Airport with undeclared huge sums of money?
- Who owns the Ikoyi Apartment billions?
- Why was Babachir Lawal acquitted?
- Where did Yusuf get money for his multimillion power bike?
- Why was NNPC’s $25 billion never investigated?
- Why was his daughter made a manager at an NNPC subsidiary?
- How come Nigeria’s foreign debt increased from $7
- billion in 2015 to $42 billion today, with little to show?
- Why did you Buhari seeking a $500 million loan to digitalise NTA?
May you and the APC go on May 29, 2023 and
See posts/watch video below
President Buhari 80th birthday. 🎂🎂 pic.twitter.com/QfbM4a9oq5
— Qudus Akanbi Eleyi Of Lagos. (@Qdpaper2) December 17, 2022