The member, Lagos State House of Assembly representing Surulere constituency, Desmond Elliot, has supplied transformers for his constituents days to the general elections.
Desmond took to his Facebook page to announce the arrival of the new high-capacity transformers which he’d acquired on their behalf.
Desmond stated that he is committed to delivering on my promises and bringing positive change to his community.
I am excited to announce that new high-capacity transformers have been installed in Surulere, bringing reliable electricity to communities that have long needed it. The new transformers include:
1. Somade Crescent; Methodist Church by Small London; 300Kva
- Main Street between Barracks and Tejuosho; 500Kva
- Clegg Street, Inside Fire Brigade; 500Kva
- James Robertson Junction; 500Kva
- Akerele by Havana Hospital; 500Kva
- Martins Street; 500kva
- Oke-Ona/Ladele Dada/Alawode Transformer; 500kva (Surulere 2)
- Tafawa Balewa Crescent; 500Kva
This is an update of the progress we are making in bringing reliable electricity to our community.
As your representative, I am committed to delivering on my promises and bringing positive change to our community.
Join me in this journey of progress and development!
See photos below
Leave a Reply