Desmond took to his Facebook page to announce the arrival of the new high-capacity transformers which he’d acquired on their behalf.
Desmond stated that he is committed to delivering on my promises and bringing positive change to his community.
Recommended for you
I am excited to announce that new high-capacity transformers have been installed in Surulere, bringing reliable electricity to communities that have long needed it. The new transformers include:
1. Somade Crescent; Methodist Church by Small London; 300Kva
- Main Street between Barracks and Tejuosho; 500Kva
- Clegg Street, Inside Fire Brigade; 500Kva
- James Robertson Junction; 500Kva
- Akerele by Havana Hospital; 500Kva
- Martins Street; 500kva
- Oke-Ona/Ladele Dada/Alawode Transformer; 500kva (Surulere 2)
- Tafawa Balewa Crescent; 500Kva
This is an update of the progress we are making in bringing reliable electricity to our community.
As your representative, I am committed to delivering on my promises and bringing positive change to our community.
Join me in this journey of progress and development!
See photos below